|Parent company||General Motors|
|Body style(s)||5-door hatchback concept car|
|Engine(s)||1.0 L gas|
The Chevrolet Trax is one of three small car concepts introduced on 4 April, 2007 at the 2007 New York International Auto Show. The Trax showcases a new style of small car from General Motors with a two-tone exterior. The mini car was completely designed by GM Daewoo in South Korea. The tiny hood houses a 1.0 L gas engine.
The Chevrolet Beat and the Chevrolet Groove were also showcased to provide a vision for future designs in the GM subcompact segment. These three concepts were voted on after their introduction on the website www.vote4chevrolet.com. The winner will likely be the only version available in the United States.
- "Size Doesn't Matter: Three Chevrolet Global Minicar Concepts Pack A Lot Of Personality And Style Per Mile" (in English) (HTML). GM Media Online. 2007-04-04. http://media.gm.com/servlet/GatewayServlet?target=http://image.emerald.gm.com/gmnews/viewmonthlyreleasedetail.do?domain=74&docid=34966. Retrieved on 2007-04-04.
- Neff, John (2007-04-04). "Chevy debuts the Beat, Groove and Trax mini car concepts" (in English) (HTML). AutoBlog. http://www.autoblog.com/2007/04/04/new-york-auto-show-chevy-debuts-the-beat-groove-and-trax-conce/. Retrieved on 2007-04-04.
- "Chevrolet Beat, Groove, Trax concepts debut" (in English) (HTML). Leftlane. 2007-04-04. http://www.leftlanenews.com/chevrolet-beat-trax-groove-concept.html.
- "Chevrolet Rolls Out Beat, Groove and Trax Minicar Concepts" (in English) (HTML). Edmunds. 2007-04-04. http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/News/articleId=120269.
- "New Transformers 2 Autobot Revealed!". TFormers.com. 2008-06-21. http://tformers.com/article.php?sid=9677.