Wilmington Assembly is a General Motors automobile factory in Wilmington, Delaware. The 3,200,000-square-foot (300,000 m2) factory opened in 1947 and currently produces the GM Kappa platform sports cars. Production of the Saturn L-Series halted on June 17, 2004.
- Chevrolet Corsica (1987-1996)
- Chevrolet Beretta (1987-1996)
- Pontiac Tempest (1987-1991)
- Chevrolet Malibu (1997-1999)
- Saturn L-Series (2000-2005)
- Pontiac Solstice (2006-Present)
- Saturn Sky (2007-Present)
- Opel GT (2007-Present)
- Daewoo G2X (2007- Present)
- General Motors to increase Solstice output at Wilmington awknowledge.com, (November 3, 2005).